BLOOD FOR THE CRIMSON CLOWN
I… need them.
This is not to be taken as proof of vampirism.
People need blood packs.
Clowns need blood packs.
I farm them myself – so I’ve tried to come up with reasonable costs based on time spent!
LEGENDARY PRIZES FOR BLOOD PACKS!
200 Blood packs let’s you choose something off the wall, to start – however, this will be a long term quest, especially with Displays coming to shelters, I’m just going to fill one with weapons to drool over! Many of these items are actually three star items, and I’ll add the third star to the list sooner or later, sorry about that – I put ‘the most important’ things’ in! Of course I’ll tell you what the full item is before you spend any blood – and when I get time, I’ll add all the extra stars in – all further prizes will have all stars!
- Anti-Armor / +25% Damage While Aiming / +15% Vats Crits
- Anti-Armor / +25% Damage Aiming / 15% Faster Reload
- Anti-Armor / +50% Crit Damage / 90% Reduced Weight
- Junkies / +50% Crit Damage / 15% Faster Reload
- Junkies / Explosive / +50 DR While Aiming
- Mutants / Explosive / Hits Can Generate Stealth Field
- Vampire / +25% Fire Rate / 15% Faster Crits
- Vampire / Explosive / 15% Reload
- Quad / Replenish AP on Kill / +250 DR while Reloading
- Two Shot / Replenish AP on Kill / +250 DR Reloading
- Junkies / Explosive
- Two Shot / Explosive
- Quad / +25% Damage Aiming / 25% Less VAST cost
- Two Shot / +25% Damage Aiming / +1 Perception
- Two Shot / +50% VATS Hit / 15% Faster Reload
- Bloodied / +25% Damage Aiming / Faster Speed while Aiming
- Anti Armor / +40% PA Dam / 90% Reduced Weight Super Sledge
- Anti Armor / Fire Rate / +250 DR Reloading 10mm SMG
- Anti Armor / Fire Rate 50 Cal Machine Gun
- Anti Armor / Fire Rate Auto Grenade Launcher
- Anti Armor / Explosive Assault Rifle (Level 30)
- Anti Armor / Explosive Black Powder Rifle
- Anti Armor / Explosive DB Shotgun
- Anti Armor / Explosive Pump Action Shotgun (2 Star)
- Anti Armor / Explosive +15% Faster Crits Submachine Gun
- Anti Armor / +10% Damage While Aiming, +15% Vats Crits Fixer
- Anti Armor / PA / -15% Dam Blocking Sheepsquatch Club
- Anti Armor / Swing Speed / + 1 Agility Grognak’s Axe
- Anti Armor / Swing Speed / -40% Dam during Power Attacks Sledgehammer
- Anti Armor / +50% Crit / 15% Faster Reload Hunting Rifle
- Anti Armor / PA / RW Super Sledge
- Bloodied / +50% Crit Tesla Rifle
- Bloodied / Explosive Western Revolver
- Bloodied / Explosive/ +50 DR while Aiming 50 Cal Machine Gun
- Bloodied / Explosive / -25% Vats Black Powder Pistol
- Bloodied / Explosive +1 Perception Gatling Gun
- Bloodied / Explosive / -25% VATS Single Action Revolver
- Bloodied / Explosive DB Shotgun (2 Star)
- Bloodied / Fire Rate / +1 Perception Cryolator
- Bloodied / Fire Rate / +1 Perception Submachine Gune
- Bloodied / Fire Rate / +1 Agility M79 Grenade Launcher
- Bloodied / Swing Speed / +1 Agility Sheepsquatch Club
- Bloodied / Swing Speed / STR +1 Shepherd’s Crook
- Bloodied / Swing Speed / +1 Agility Super Sledge
- Furious / Fire Rate / +1 Agility Ultracite Gatling Laser
- Instigating / 40% Swing Speed / +1 STR Super Sledge
- Instigating / 40% Swing Speed / Walking Cane
- Instigating / +40% Power Attack Dam / -40% Dam while Power Attack / Shishkebab
- Instigating Swing Speed +1 Str Mole Miner Gauntlet
- Junkies / Explosive Lever Action Rifle
- Junkies / Explosive 10mm Submachine Gun
- Junkies / Swing Speed Bear Arm
- Junkie / Swing Speed / 40% Less Damage while Power attack – Combat knife
- Junkies / Swing Speed Rolling Pin
- Junkies / Swing Speed / +1 STR Mole Mine Gauntlet
- Junkies / Swing Speed Shepherd’s Crook
- Junkies / Explosive Light Machine Gun
- Junkies / Fire Rate Light Machine Gun
- Junkies / Fire Rate Gatling Laser
- Junkies / Swing Speed / -15% Blocking Dam Bear Arm
- Junkies / Swing Speed / + 1 Endurance Chinese Officer Sword
- Junkies / Power Attack -40% Damage while Power Attack Sheepsquatch Staff
- Junkies / Swing Speed +1 Str Shepherds Crook
- Junkies / Swing Speed +1 Agility Spear
- Junkies / Explosive Double Barrel Shotgun
- Junkies / Explosive +1 Perception Hunting Rifle
- Junkies / Explosive +1 Agility Hunting Rifle
- Junkies / Explosive +15 faster Crits Pump Action Shotgun
- Junkies / Power Attack Grognak’s Axe
- Junkies / Power Attack Tenderizer
- Two Shot / Explosive 10mm Pistol
- Two Shot / Explosive Black Powder Rifle
- Two Shot / Explosive Combat Shotgun
- Two Shot / Explosive Light Machine Gun
- Two Shot / Explosive Hunting Rifle
- Two Shot / Explosive Western Revolver
- Vampire / +10% Damage Aiming / +1 AGI Gatling Laser
- Vampire / +40% Power Attack Bear Arm
How to Farm Tick Blood for Blood Packs
Oh, first off, if you use butcher’s bounty on a corpse of a tick, you get the chance to find up to 2 extra tick blood on each corpse. (Please fix this Bethesda, won’t somebody please think of the vampire clowns? We’re starving, here….)
Make sure you have super duper and your chemist perk, and transform that tick blood into blood packs.
A few places to find Ticks
Moonshiner’s Shack, Gilman Lumber Mill,
Also here, in the little bunker and around it:
Sometimes you can find them in Camden Park:
Sometimes in between the Spawn point and the workshop here:
- The Communist Bot set to revolutionary settings will also produce Blood Packs!
- The new Doctor camp-ally sells a random selection of things, occasionally he sells bloodpacks.
- Various robots in the Best Mall Ever, the Whitespring Mall, also sell a couple of bloodpacks each, depending on their stock.
Because of the problems our community has had with persistent griefers, the following rules apply to this quest.
- You must drop the blood for me first, no exceptions. It’s probably best to make sure I’m actually active, and sometimes I can’t use voice chat because of work, so our Discord Chat room can be used, or you can use email. You must contact me first, either through our public Fallout 76 discord, so we can verify you’re not banned, or via email with your in-game name!
- Not open to any Raider Syndicate member, or any user with RS-, TBF, or CMT PVP clans in their usernames.
- Not open to any moderator, admin, or owner of “Reddit Fallout Network Discord”, “The Fallout Network Discord”, “Market76” Discord, “DemonAsylum” Discord, ,”FO76 Casuals” Discord, “FilthyCasuals” Discord, or “That Discord owned by savannah_lion”
- Not open to any user who has posted any cheats, exploits, bought, sold, traded hacked items, or anything else that breaks the Terms of Service – on DemonAsylum’s Public Exploit server, or any other public Discord Chatroom – no exceptions.
- If you are on my griefer list, or blacklisted and have harassed my community, I will take your blood, and you get nothing. The people that know me know what kind of person I am, and know I will not cheat them. This quest is for them; I don’t need caps, and I like to share my good items with good people. The rest – I don’t care about; I shouldn’t need these rules at all, but some of you are terrible people who want to harass communities for months and months, and in some cases YEARS now and we are all very tired of those people. Don’t worry, the list isn’t THAT long – you’d know if you were on it! If you’re worried, check if you’re on the timeline – probably you’re not!
- One prize per week, per person, maximum – I know there’s no way to enforce this with a million alts, but you do have to contact me with email or discord as well – this will give more people a chance at the godroll goodies!
- Quest is for PC Only – In-game items only, no monetary value, just fancy toys for Fallout 76 players
- This is my quest, not yours! Play it, or don’t – don’t complain to me or bother my friends!